Analyze effective approaches to the broad spectrum of employee relations issues, including fostering ethical behavior, labor relations, and work conditions.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Determine the nature of globalization, cultures, and labor markets, and assess the impact on human resource management (HRM).
- Analyze international business strategy to identify human resource requirements and formulate supporting HRM plans that can improve productivity and contribute to the firm’s competitiveness.
- Propose staffing alternatives for foreign operations and address the considerations for the use of expatriates versus localization or third-country nationals.
- Assess recruiting and selection strategies that can be used to effectively meet organizational requirements for operating in multiple countries.
- Select performance management processes to assess and improve performance throughout a multinational corporation.
- Propose training programs to improve performance throughout a multinational corporation and address the considerations for effective learning in a diverse workforce of expatriates, host country nationals, and third-country nationals.
- Suggest compensation strategies to support international operations and balance global operational efficiencies with responsiveness to local labor conditions.
- Analyze effective approaches to the broad spectrum of employee relations issues, including fostering ethical behavior, labor relations, and work conditions.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in global HRM.
- Write clearly and concisely about global HRM using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
Included are Assignments 1-4….Please pull from these assignments in order to complete Assignment 5 presentation.