Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word avian conservation plan. Your plan must be a focused analysis of the dangers facing local bird species. Propose avenues of intervention that are beneficial to both avian resources and to people. Address the following in your paper,
- Articulate the need for a plan.
- Describe the plan’s goals and objectives.
- Define the scale of your plan, including the geographic area and species addressed.
- Identify stakeholders and how you will earn their support.
- Describe potential difficulties and opposition, as well as how you will overcome them.
- Examine challenges between human activities and vulnerable species.
- Evaluate funding opportunities and possible partnerships.
- Consider citizen science and other volunteer resources to execute or augment your plan.
- Describe how you will monitor plan progress and make needed changes.
- Explain how you will report the outcome.
Cite at least three primary scholarly references.