Here are the possible paper topics:
1. Write about the life or work of a literary, visual or performing artist from the 1940s through the present. Chose an aspect of his or her life to focus on, explaining the importance of their childhood, education, or influences on his or her life as an artist.
2. Compare life in France and the United States during one of the decades from 1930s through the present. Focus on one aspect: social life, politics, culture.
3. Compare early twentieth-century African-American artists in Paris to late Twentieth-century African American artists. Choose either fine artists or literary artists.
4. Discuss the art scene in Paris in one of the decades from the 1930s to 2000.
5. Discuss the art scene in the United States after world war 2.
6. Discuss race relations in the United States from in one of the decades from the 1930s to 2000.
Please choose one of the topic to write about and include clear thesis statements, topic sentences within each paragraph, and proper citation.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!