The following are 5 questions. I need you choose three of them. And answer them by using a short essay. That means I need 3 short essay and each one should has about 400 worlds.
These question are all about the chapter 3 of the book “Beggar thy neighbor : a history of usury and debt / Charles R. Geisst”.
1. What was the contribution of Edward Halley towards the reformation of Germany cities and Britain?
2. The Glorious Revolution of 1688 had a great impact on the English economy and finance. What was its major cause?
3. What is the difference between the Protestant and Catholic Church`s attitude towards usury?
4. What led to the faith-based prohibitions, including the reformations against usury?
5. What was the impact of usury on the borrowers?
Above all, I will upload the instructions. Please read it clearly and carefully, and do follow it. I will also upload the BTN’s chapter 3 file, you should read it and answer the questions according to the chapter content.