“An orange will not turn into an apple just because we keep calling it an apple. The term “Islamic derivatives” is a coinage that is completely contradictory to the spirit of sharia and hence the door to such form of ‘financing’ should be firmly shot.” Discuss
“An orange will not turn into an apple just because we keep calling it an apple. The term “Islamic derivatives” is a coinage that is completely contradictory to the spirit of sharia and hence the door to such form of ‘financing’ should be firmly shot.”
Module: Islamic finance law, Commercial law department.
1. The question above should be answered as an essay during the exam (one hour).
2. Write the answer in simple and clear language please so as to be easy to memorize.
3. No need to write footnotes or bibliography list, but sometimes it would be necessary to refer to book or Author.
4. I am an LLM master of law student in an English university in the UK, so please, consider in the answer that I’m postgraduate student, and I would prefer my paper to be written by UK writer please.
5. This essay must be done in 3 days or less, so I don’t have enough time for editing and proofreading please, you need to be careful of grammatical, punctuation and spelling mistakes as I am not very good in English language.
6. PLEAS IF (ISLAMIC FINANCE) IS NOT YOUR SPECIFIC AREA IN LAW, DON’T TAKE THIS PAPER (PLEASE) AS I HAD SOME PROBLEMS WITH THE PREVIOUS ORDER AND WASTED MY TIME AND MONEY! I CAN’T GAMBLE WITH MY TIME NOW; MY EXAM WILL BE SOON!
7. I the attached file (MODULE INFORMATION), it is important to have a look at the books and other sources that the teacher depends on in this module. It would be useful to use the same sources as much as you can. (Focus on week 4 please) If you need one of them and couldn’t find it, let me know to send it.
8. Don’t worry about the number of sources or about the plagiarism, it is just an exam paper, I just need the answer to be clear, easy and correct.
9. If I like your work, I may choose you to write my dissertation in Islamic finance in June (15000 words).