Exploring Sustainability Efforts on Campus
A campus cannot be a closed system. It requires inputs such as energy, food, and water. It must export its wastes, including garbage and sewage. Many campuses, whether for ethical, legal, financial, or other reasons, have sustainability efforts. These can range from the disjointed efforts of a few individuals and groups to centrally coordinated sustainability institutes. Use the internet to research and/or tour your campus with an eye to sustainability efforts.
Answer the following questions:
1. What types of efforts did you find?
2. Who is running them, and why?
3. Are they coordinated?
4. How effective do you think they are, and why?
5. Are there any simple, low cost things your campus could do to
decrease its footprint? Why aren’t these things being done?
Define environmental sustainability
– 12pts, single spaced, 2 ~ 3 page.
– Include: Cover Letter (as attached)
– Title, Introduction, Findings & Discussion, Summary & Recommendations
– References (proper citing and will be checked)
– You can refer to: books or government reports, interviews, internet sites or
conference proceedings, peer-reviewed journal articles.
– Please also include your ecological footprint.
Place a similar order with us or any form of academic custom essays related subject and it will be delivered within its deadline. All assignments are written from scratch based on the instructions which you will provide to ensure it is original and not plagiarized. Kindly use the calculator below to get your order cost; Do not hesitate to contact our support staff if you need any clarifications.
Whatever level of paper you need – college, university, research paper, term paper or just a high school paper, you can safely place an order.