As a researcher you considering the relationships between variables regularly. Linear correlation is the most basic relationship that may exist between two variables. This assignment will you give the opportunity to see how statistics can start to answer the research questions you will face in your field of study. (Health Care Administration)
1. You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
2. Refer to the “Correlation and Regression” prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Directions: Consider a possible linear relationship between two variables that you would like to explore.
1. Define the relationship of interest and a data collection technique.
2. Determine the appropriate sample size and collect the data.
3. Perform the appropriate analysis to determine if there is a statistically significant linear relationship between the two variables. Describe the relationship in terms of strength and direction.
4. Construct a model of the relationship and evaluate the validity of that model.
Show all work to receive full credit. Provide complete sentence explanations for each of the above.
Submit a word document with the answers as well as all relevant software files. This includes the data file and output file.
Currently 2 writers are viewing this order