Write Critical Analisys. ’Rapid Enhanced Recovery’’ programed proved to improve quality of patient care by helping patients to get better sooner after surgery and empowers efficiency around the surgical pathway.
Specification: level BSc Hons
1. Critical Analysis
2. Tittle: ‘’Rapid Enhanced Recovery’’ programed proved to improve quality of patient care by helping patients to get better sooner after surgery and empowers efficiency around the surgical pathway. (This title could be paraphrased)
5. Literature search / Review, Search strategy, Inclusion and excusion criteria
6. Studies for the last 10 years and more about programme in the UK, however, don’t mind
7. Table with found and analysed studies
8. Databases: Medline, ebscohost, so on plus department of health, NICE, NHS..
9. CASP could be used
10. How paper quality was analysed
11. In main body need critical analysis analysis
12. I need to put emphasis as well on advanced roles and how surgical first assistant plays role in and could be beneficial. Benefit for team and patients
13. Approximately 30 references
14. Word count 2700
As I am very limited to word count I need to make it perfect easy to read and to the points.
Please use References provided as well
I have started a bit below as an example you may use it if its appropriate:
: ‘’Rapid Enhanced Recovery’’ programed proved to improve quality of patient care by helping patients to get better sooner after surgery and empowers efficiency around the surgical pathway.
Enhanced recovery after a surgery is practiced and target-oriented approach that commences for patients in the pre-operative phase and widens trough patient discharge form hospital. Rapid recovery of the patients have been established worldwide with the target of reducing the pre-operative pressure, reducing the pain and infection after surgery and also reducing the post-operative obstacles which would lead to accelerate the recovery of patient after going through any surgery and shortened in time of stay in hospitals (Findlay, Gillies, Millo, Sgromo, Marshall, & Maynard, 2014, pp. 413-431).
Enhanced recovery programme is an evidence- based approach involving a selected number of individual interventions which, when implemented as a group, demonstrate a greater impact on outcomes than when implemented as individual interventions. This approach is a relatively new concept in the UK. However, the evidences of rapid surgical recovery reveal that it is supported as protected, decreases re-admission chances, minimises hospital stay, reduces the chances of medical related complication, lessens the time of convalescence, and also decreases the cost (Patel, Sam, Valentin, Quan, & Parthasarathy, 2012, pp. 169-175).
Hospitals have the objective of developing organisational frameworks for the improvement of the quality and safety of patient-care. Rapid Recovery approach the principles and the key elements is to focus on its continued dedication of its skilled team to offer its patients better Care that is:
Enhanced recovery empowers the patient to be a partner in their own care and have greater choice through shared and informed decision making (DoH, 2011, pp7).
The aim of this paper is to examine the …..
Currently 1 writers are viewing this order