Topic: THE POTENTIAL OF THE BALANCED SCORECARD IN MANAGING EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE: A CASE STUDY OF THREE BANKS IN SUDIA ARABIA
¥ Length: 12,000 words (+/-10%)
12,000 words (excluding bibliography and appendices). Any significant deviations from these word limits will be penalised. word processed using Microsoft Word
• body text Cambria 12 point fully justified
• single space between sentences
• blank line between paragraphs, first line of paragraphs not indented
• headings as per the Style Sheet
• submitted on A4 paper, each page printed on a single side
• using one-and-a-half spacing
• pages should be numbered in the footer
• There should be a title page incorporating the following elements:
o Title of the Dissertation – in capital letters
o Student’s name
o Student’s matriculation number
and the following words: “An Extended Essay submitted in partial fulfilment of the requirements of [your programme], University”. Then list the date.
On the first inside page the following statement should appear: “This Dissertation/ Project is my own original work and has not been submitted elsewhere in fulfilment of the requirements of this or any other award”. Please also indicate the final word count on this page.
The second inside page should contain a 300-word abstract summarising the aims, content and conclusions of the project.
There should be a table of contents on the page after the Abstract. This will normally include page listings for the Introduction plus the separate chapter titles, Conclusion and any appendices. Subheadings within chapters are often useful as a guide to the reader and can be included in the contents page. The simplest way to generate a Table of Contents is using Word’s Table of Contents tool.
i will upload 2 example, some details and voice recording
Currently 1 writers are viewing this order