Discuss : determining new policies and programs to empowering the police officer of abu dhabi police
Empower and develop the police officers in Abu Dhabi police\”
– Build the capabilities of the police officers to prepare them to be a potential leaders.
– Empowering the police officers in all policing sectors , law ,management sciences, social and psychological in the AD police.
Why is this research ?
– this is the research to improving (the practices program of the pool talent) of our policing officers in Abu Dhabi police to lead them to excellence performance and leaders in future , because to a keep pace with regional and global changes in the world.
What is the the problem?
– We do not have enough leaders officers on the law ,management sciences, social and psychological subject in the AD police the current leaders.
Who having this the problem?
– Abu Dhabi police not having enough officers are leaders for the future or can I say to set up the practices program which I have it.
How can l deal with this problem?
– to be training , empowerment and development them by how can I choose the officers after they graduated from Police college by subjects and to get them more experience by placement in outside or inside UAE in (short time) and put it on the right place in the policing sectors to start working , by what are they get it in the period of what they train and how the can learn who are coming after them in the future to build the capabilities.
Survey ( questionnaire )
Our practice is :
1- to choice the candidate after graduation.
2- Internship in the organization & language basic for which country where his studying.
3- send them to get the master degree and placement outside UAE.
4- Phd (part time) and placement where are them study.
After that we find out to ensure that the outcome is the best quality of leaders.
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1 Background of the Study
1.2 Problem Statement
1.3 Research Questions
1.4 Research Objectives
1.5 Significance of the study
1.6 Scope and Limitations of the Study
Chapter 2: Literature Review
Chapter 3: Research Methodology
3.1 Research design (Quantitative /Qualitative )
3.2 Research Plan (Gantt Chart).
3.3 Source of data
3.4 Analysis Technique
Currently 1 writers are viewing this order