Discuss the legal and ethical issues in a recent case where a detained person refused a medical assessment.
Find details of Assignment attached:
You are required to complete ONE of the following.
1. Discuss the legal and ethical issues in a recent case where a detained person refused a medical assessment.
2. Discuss a recent case where you considered it may have been necessary to disclose confidential medical information.
3. Discuss the legal and ethical issues if you were requested to undertake an intimate search for drugs but the detained person refused to consent to the examination.
The assessment will be marked against the following criteria:
• The accuracy and relevance of the forensic content of the essay – 40%
• Evidence of knowledge and understanding of the subject matter – 40%
• Evidence of appropriate further reading – 10%
• Correct citations and appropriate format of the essay – 10%
Currently 1 writers are viewing this order