Define business ethics, and discuss the responsibilities of employees and managers in business ethics.
Must be 6-8 page(NOT INCLUDING cover and reference page) is required. Students are required to seek additional external source material to bring another perspective to their papers. Students must obtain at least three research source. Wikepedia is not a valid source for this paper!
***Assignment should have all 4 QUESTION ANSWER BELOW FULLY WITH COMPLETE SENTENCE***
1. Define business ethics, and discuss the responsibilities of employees and managers in business ethics (this should constitute not more than 30% of the paper).
2. Discuss what is involved in ethical reasoning/decision making, and analyze a scenario (personal example or example from research) where an employee and manager engaged in ethical reasoning. What was considered/not considered? What was done well? What needed improved? What would you have done differently – in the position of employee or manager? (this should constitute approximately 70% of the paper).
3. Discuss the necessary background information related to business ethics, responsibilities of employees and managers, and best practices in ethical reasoning
4. Provide an analysis of a personal or researched example.
The paper must contain the following format:
- Title Page – Include a title page with your name, student number, title of review, course number, course name, session, section, semester and date.
- Introductory Paragraph – Include an introductory paragraph.
- Font and Spacing – Use Arial or Times New Roman, 12 pitch font with double spaced lines.
- Length – Write a 6-8 page review not including the title page and reference page.
- Reference Page – Include all references. Minimum of two
- Formatted and referenced using APA style
- Punctuation, essay format (thesis, supporting paragraphs with transitions and topic sentences, and summary) grammar and documentation count toward grade.