magine you work for a health information technology company. The company has been considering its use of motivation strategies for its employees. You and your team have been asked to research new motivation strategies that the company could add to support its organizational behavior.
Complete the Motivation Strategies matrix.
- Identify 3 motivation strategies.
- Describe the motivation strategy.
- Explain the theory that supports the motivation strategy.
- Describe the appropriate situation to use the motivation strategy.
- Describe the desired outcome of using the motivation strategy.
Answer the following in 175 to 350 words:
- Classify the relationship between job satisfaction and job performance.
- Explain the impact of employee motivation strategies used to maximize job performance.
Cite 4 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support your matrix and responses.