Conduct research on the vision statements of organizations. Find a vision statement that you feel provides an engaging picture of the future of an organization of your choice and has enough detail that others can relate to it in a meaningful way. In a paper of 750words, address the following:
- Explain the difference between a vision statement and a mission statement.
- Explain how the vision statement you chose is appropriate for the organization.
- Describe why having an appropriate vision can help an organization.
- Does the vision statement encourage organizational change? Why or why not?
- What is the current vision statement and how would you improve the vision statement for the organization you chose? What is the rationale for your recommendation?
- Note that some organizations may use the term “vision statement,” while others may use language such as “our vision” or simply “vision.”