1. Wikipedia provides a definition of Technology strategy (Information Technology strategy or IT strategy) :
Technology strategy as “the overall plan which consists of objective(s), principles and tactics relating to use of the technologies within a particular organization. Such strategies primarily focus on the technologies themselves and in some cases the people who directly manage those technologies. The strategy can be implied from the organization\’s behaviors towards technology decisions, and may be written down in a document.”
2. After your research answer the following:
– Who in your opinion should be the audience of such a document and why?
– What is the relationship between strategy and enterprise technology architecture.
– Explain what the MappIT tool does, what is your opinion of its effectiveness?