- Analyze the objectives of an effective network security program in an international organization.
- Analyze the categories of tools that are available to support network security in an international organization.
- Evaluate specific tools in each category that would be optimal for support of network security in an international organization.
- Explore the concepts of centralization, de-centralization, virtualization, and cloud computing in the context of their impact on overall network security in an international organization.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (sixth edition) style and formatting.
- Length of paper: 2–3 pages, excluding the references page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.