Determine how scare ware has become a serious threat and why you believe end users often fall victim to this form of hoax.
Make sure questions and references are included!
- Determine how scare ware has become a serious threat and why you believe end users often fall victim to this form of hoax.
- From the e-Activity, discuss the different famous malware threats, the specifics of each threat, how they worked, why they were or weren’t successful, and how they were eventually defeated. Compare and contrast the two selected malware threats and explain which you believe was the stronger threat and why.
- Consider the need for education in protecting against all types of malware. Determine whether or not you believe security departments are properly educating employees on common threats.
- Determine whether or not you believe bit torrent sharing networks are a breeding ground for Trojan proliferation and if so, suggest what can be done to mitigate the risks. Justify your response.
- Describe the technical and security considerations that should be taken in account when migrating a Web-based e-Commerce application from development to the production environment. Explain the significance and type of testing that would be performed in this scenario.
- From the e-Activity, select one of the retail payment systems laws and describe their application into Web-based security. Determine the challenges this presents to U.S. companies in an international contex