Phase 2: (30%)
I have attached Phase 1: which is what the paper should be about. See below for the paper details.
Required Elements of Final Project:
- Using the information from Phase 1, students will thoroughly research the topic and define the ethical concerns in detail.
- Using two of the traditional theories, suggest potential resolutions to the dilemma(s)
- In the discussion of the resolution, include the impact that ethical relativism and globalization may have upon the suggested dilemma resolution.
- Select the best resolution and explain in detail why.
Required Formatting of Final Project:
- This paper should be double-spaced, 12-point font, and six to eight pages in length excluding the title page and reference page;
- Title page;
- Introductory paragraph and a summary paragraph;
- Use headings to demarcate your discussion;
- Write in the third person;
- Use APA formatting for in-text citations and a reference page. You are expected to paraphrase and not use quotes. Deductions will be taken when quotes are used and found to be unnecessary;
- Submit the paper in the Assignment Folder.