In this assignment, you will prepare an in-depth comparative analysis research paper between two different firms operating in two different countries but which have similar challenges. This analysis will provide an opportunity for you to compare and contrast and critically assess the impact on management decision making based on the differences in political, social, ethical, and legal environments. Specifically, your should:
- Identify two firms with similar problems but from different countries
- Conduct a comparative analysis of the firms
- Analyze political, social, ethical, and legal differences facing both organizations and determine the impact these differences have on management decision-making
- Provide substantive conclusion and recommendations
- Support your analysis with academic citations and aligned
- Title page: Running head and title in all capital letters
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third- person voice.
- Body: The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page, and it must be doubled- spaced between paragraphs. The length of the body of the paper is 3-4 pages. In- text academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required.
- References: Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-text citation