1. 1” margins with double spacing with 12 font
2. Title page (Title of research paper, name of student, date submitted, name of evaluator)
3. Check number of pages required per credit hour 4. References including citations using the APA guidelines
1. Contact the instructor to discuss a leadership-related topic related to your major area of
2. Confirm with instructor the topic and COMPLETION DATE!
3. Paper should include (depending on length):
b. Introduction / Statement of problem
c. Brief overview of situation
d. Review of relevant literature
e. Discuss various alternatives to issue or thought
f. Determine path of argument
h. Evaluate the potential or real results of the issue, solution, or thought
j. Future implications for research / limits of the study
k. References including a minimum of 8 sources using the APA guideline
The format most commonly used in the social sciences and required by Professional Arts is the one developed by the American Psychological Association (APA). The text is the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (5th ed.). (2001). Washington, D.C.: American Psychological Association.