You will turn in a 3–4-page analysis comprehensively answering all the questions at the end of the case study linked below.
Here is the link to the mini case study “Moda-Textile Factory Kyrgyzstan”.
(1) How have Sergei and Olga’s lives changes since Soviet days? Are their lives better?
(2) What is Moda Textile Factory’s competitive advantage? How can they use it to expand the business?
(3) How would you characterize Olga’s management style? How was it shaped by the Soviet system?
(4) What kind of person(s) should Sergei and Olga look for as a business partner(s) to help them expand their market outside
Kyrgyzstan? How should they find a partner they can trust? What can they do to build trust with this person?
(5) What steps can Sergei and Olga take to address the cash needs of their business?
(6) How can Sergei and Olga begin producing fashionable women’s cashmere coats in their factory? Is this feasible or should they give
up this dream? Propose an action plan to move their business in this direction.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!