Write an essay of approximately 1000 words on the following topic:
Using theories of motivation, describe some situations that lead to employee demotivation and explain how managers can address these problems.
Your essay should be clearly structured and coherent. You must also show sufficient evidence of relevant and quality research and demonstrate your ability to use precise and accurate language and Harvard Referencing.
For the purposes of this essay, you will be penalised if you do not adhere to the following guidelines:
1) Your name and student number should be on every page.
2) Provide a title page with the assignment name, your name, student number, module number and a word count.
3) Every page should be numbered, except the title page.
4) The font should be Arial or a suitable sans serif, 12 point.
5) Line spacing should be set to 1.5.
6) Paragraphs should either be indented by 2cm from the left margin, or start flush with the left margin, leaving a gap between paragraphs.
7) Quotations should be as follows:
a. short quotations are run on as part of the main text, enclosed in quotation marks, and reference source in brackets.
i. e.g. Sears (1972: 28) argues that a further dimension is being added in that, ‘development now implies reduction of cultural dependence on one or more of the greater powers.’
b. long quotations: if more than 3 lines, should be indented from the left and right margins in single line spacing, no quotation marks, and reference in brackets.
i. e.g. Sears states that:
Development is inevitably a normative concept, almost a synonym for improvement. To pretend otherwise is just to hide one’s value judgement (1972: 40).
8) The List of References should be included on a separate page at the end of the assignment. References are arranged in alphabetical order by author’s surname, or the name of the organisation. For differences between references to books and journals, and electronic sources, follow the given instructions.
9) A spell-checker should always be used. However, remember that spell-checkers will not pick up correctly spelled words which have been incorrectly used, e.g. ‘there’ instead of ‘their’.
10) Final proof-reading should help to eliminate repetition and improve the overall flow of your assignment.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!