Document Analysis Worksheet
1. Title of the document:
2. Date(s) the document was originally produced:
3. Author of this document:
4. Type of document:
5. Is this a primary source or a secondary source?
6. Who is the audience or intended recipient of the document? Be specific.
7. Why do you think this document was written? Be specific. Write in your own words.
8. List three things the author/document said that you think are important. Be specific.
Write in your own words.
9. List two things the document tells you about life in the United States at the time the
document was written (if a primary source) or the time described in the document (if a secondary source). Be specific. Write in your own words.
10. Write a question to the author that is left unanswered by the document. Be specific. Write
in your own words.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!