The purpose of this paper is for you to demonstrate your ability to understand and apply theories to your observations of individuals. This assignment requires you to complete the following tasks:
1. Choose a life phase to study.
2. Choose an issue to research such as; poverty, race, ethnicity, domestic violence, mental illness, LGBT, crime, etc.
3. Review the theories of human behavior presented in the text and discussed in class.
4. Write a 7- to 10-page paper on the impact of your chosen “issue” on the development of someone in the “life phase” you have chosen. For instance, I choose to write about infancy and poverty. In my paper I will explain poverty in the USA providing statistics from peer-reviewed journals and government websites. I will then provide more researched information on the impact of poverty on infants living in poverty. The paper will be full of researched data on poverty and infancy.
5. You also may choose to interview an individual that has dealt with your chosen issue and present information on how it impacted their development with the research included.
6. The final portion of the paper will review the social institutions/programs that may help or hinder development for an individual in the life phase and who is experiencing the issue you chose to study.
Your paper will be graded based on the following criteria:
1. How well you demonstrate an understanding of the developmental stage of the chosen life phase.
2. Demonstrated knowledge of your chosen issue.
3. Demonstrated knowledge of social institutions that may help or hinder development for an individual in your chosen life phase with your chosen issue.
4. How well you apply your knowledge theory to your knowledge of the life phase.
5. There is a logical flow of ideas from paragraph to paragraph.
6. The paper is free of errors using APA format.
7. The paper is between 7-10 pages in length (double-spaced).
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!