Choose a public place such as a shopping mail, a library, a restaurant, or any other place where you are not participating in the activities you are observing. Record your observations in field notes. Pay attention to and describe the following in detail:
* The setting (layout of the space, arrangement of furniture, decor, “feel,” and so forth),
* The people (describe individuals and groups, detail behaviors)
* The action (what are the relationships between people and/or groups?
* Then expand the description of one particular person at some point in the observation.
* A 4- 6 page summary of what you observed.
* A few paragraphs what you learned about yourself as a researcher.
* Any electronic field notes you took, as an Appendix to the paper (or a brief description of your handwritten notes).
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!