The task is to think of a new mobile app and submit mobile APP development portfolio, which should include the following four elements:
1. 1500 word (maximum) description of a mobile APP and its functions, analysis of its place in the marketplace and any ethical and/or legal issues you needed to consider with your APP design and the data stored for the APP;;
2. A business model canvas for your APP;;
3. A storyboard showing how a user would use your APP, this must show how the functions work for the user;;
4. A design of your APP, this can be achieved by using the APP template used in the seminar.
You will need to give accurate references:
• To give credit to other authors’ concepts and ideas
• To provide the reader (often the marker/examiner of the assignment) with evidence
of the breadth and depth of your reading
• To enable the readers of your work to locate the references easily
• To avoid being accused of plagiarism, an academic offence, which can lead to vloss of marks, module failure or in severe cases exclusion from the University.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!