– state topic (briefly explain why important)
– brief preview of what is covered/how paper structured (below)
– at least three (explain why advantageous, offer at least one example)
– at least two (explain why disadvantageous, offer at least one example)
– offer your decision on which is better
– alphabetical list of sources (They all needed to be .gov websites)
-please avoid using books as a sources. GOV WEBSITES ONLY.
** Critical analysis and composition are very important in this paper each worth 50%.
** NO PLOGRISM PLEASE.