This assignment will build upon the example system you’ve been working on in MS Access this semester. Use the same MS Access database you created for your Supply Chain/Operations module in the last assignment.
To complete this assignment, do the following:
1) Create any necessary tables to support Sales and CRM functions, as you outlined them in your original Concept Map. This may include items such as hiring, firing, training, work assignments, etc.. Make the necessary lookup fields, assign appropriate data types, and create relationships between the tables.
– Create input forms to manage the data that will go into your tables, and use these to put in enough data to make your system useful
– Create any queries that may be necessary to support Sales/CRM reports you want to include.
– Create Sales/CRM reports for your organization. Be thoughtful about the types of reports you would want if you were a manager at the organization you’ve chosen as the subject for your assignment.
2) Add buttons to your menu to access the forms and reports in your Sales/CRM module.
Submit your MS Access database to Canvas by the deadline
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!